Monday, April 26, 2010

Channel Your Inner Accessory Diva!!!



Hey Glams!!!!

Temperatures are rising, but your style doesn't need to falter. Keep it fresh and timely with Chanel's new J12 diving watch. This timepiece boasts not only a high-tech appeal, but HIGH FASHION as well! The bright blue bezel is a sporty spin on a classic diving watch.

I love mixing sporty and dressy. I would wear this watch all day and everyday of the Spring. It would take me from my office to a spring black-tie event. It cost a little much($4,900),but it's an accessory that you'll have for life!

Okay Glams...I know we all don't have that kind of money, so there's a great alternative...the Movado Bold watch is just as sophisticated and sporty and only cost $350-$500.

xoxoxo
AC

2 comments:

  1. When I win the lottery tomorrow, I am going to check out the Chanel watch, but until then... Movado here I come!!

    ReplyDelete